Because of our ongoing growth, Centratech is adding new people to our team so that we might effectively serve the needs of our customers. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Fire Services Technician
This position involves the servicing of portable fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems (kitchen/off road) and related equipment. The position requires both shop and field work.
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Portable fire extinguisher post-secondary course (NFPA 10) Vermillion or SAIT
• H2S, First Aid/CPR, WHMIS, TDG, CSTS/PST Training would be an asset
• Valid Class 5 License
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• An eager and enthusiastic attitude toward the fire and safety industry
Fire Alarm Technician
This position involves the annual servicing of fire alarm systems, emergency lighting, sprinkler systems and backflow preventers. The individual will also need to be able to troubleshoot all of these systems and complete repairs, generating all of the appropriate reports.
• CFAA registered alarm technician
• 2+ years industry experience in inspections, programming, service and verification of
• Electrical experience is a definite asset
• Sprinkler system training and service experience
• Backflow preventer training and service experience
• Excellent verbal, written and organization skills
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Benefits of Employment at Centratech
Centratech is an independent and locally owned company that has been based in Red Deer for the past 20 years. We offer competitive wages, group benefits and growth opportunities. We provide all the required equipment (PPE, tools, cell phone) and offer ongoing training for skill development and the maintenance of current tickets.
How to Apply
We are looking for self motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our growing team. If you are interested in either of these positions, please forward us a resume by either fax or email. We thank you for your interest in these positions; only those candidates selected will be contacted for an interview.